The Nostalgia brand was founded in 1999 and is one of the top providers in the Great White North. It is a part of the Casino Rewards network, which comprises some of the best sites, all powered by Microgaming.
Since its inception, their library of games has been steadily rising, and they offer over 500 today. They operate out of the Kahnawake Mohawk Territory and boast an operating license from the reputable Kahnawake Gaming Commission. eCOGRA’s seal of approval adds extra credibility to the widespread report of transparent and fair service on offer at the online game house. In this casino review, we will cover all the basics, from how to register on the website to the available freebies and promotional offers and other key features of this site.
⚡️How to Register
We believe that one way to keep your new customers is to make the introductory process easy for them. This does an excellent job of making registration easy and straightforward.
First, you have to download “HD Software.” Once installed, it automatically launches, and a registration page pops up. The required information includes:
- Full name
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Residential address
- Phone number
Microgaming is a name well known in the gambling space globally. Since 1994, the Isle of Man’s game development company has grown and services many brands across the world today. It is the sole software provider for all brands under Casino Rewards and also helps develop apps for those that operate on mobile devices.
We found their library to be very impressive, with popular Slots, Tables, Poker, and Live dealer games available.
- Slots: Slot titles are most common at any gambling house – retail or online, and this is also the case with video slots at this site. There are almost 500 different titles in different categories. Famous titles like Age of Conquest and Immortal Glory are available, as well as Progressive titles like Mega Moolah and Mega Vault.
- Table Games: These are the next best thing, and we found that the casino has quite a decent list which includes:
- BlackJack: There are 44 types, including the most common ones like Atlantic City BlackJack, Atlantic City BlackJack Gold, European BlackJack, and Hi Lo 13 European BlackJack Gold.
- Roulette: There are about 9 types. Multi Wheel European Roulette Gold, Multi-Player Roulette Diamond edition, and French Roulette Gold are common examples.
- Baccarat: Baccarat, Baccarat Gold, and High Limit Baccarat are the available options.
- Video Poker: For gamblers that enjoy strategy games, playing cards at these tables is such an appeal. And Nostalgia has them covered as well. There are 59 different variants, including Aces and Faces, and Deuces Wild.
- Live Dealer Games: This helps create a feeling of being there in person while placing your wagers. In times like these, where social distancing is paramount, it could not be handier. There are 18 tables, including Ultimate Texas Hold’em and Monopoly alongside live BlackJack and Roulette tables.
There is a search option to sift through them quickly and a “Jackpot Thermometer” that indicates when the last someone won the game.
We love to see a good mix of banking methods for making financial transactions to choose from, and we think they do well on this front.
The available means of making deposits include:
They do not charge any additional fees for making these payments, and they are usually instant. The lower limit is CA$1.
Withdrawals usually take longer. In fact, due to their strict policies, all withdrawn funds remain in processing for 48 hours before the withdrawal firm can begin to process the payment. Available methods for making withdrawals include:
- Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro) – These usually come as Debit and Credit cards and help process withdrawals (and deposits) directly from one’s bank account to their casino account. Withdrawals typically take about three business days.
- Third-party Payment Services (Neteller, PayPal, PaySafeCard, casino with Skrill, EcoPayz): These are third-party platforms that help process payments between the gamer and his or her casino account. The withdrawal time is usually between 1 to 3 days.
- eCheck is simply an electronic check and works as a wired version of paper checks. Withdrawals take 2 to 3 business days.
- DTB is a wire money transfer service. Withdrawals via the platform take about 6 to 10 business days.
The least amount you can withdraw is CA$50. The maximum limit is CA$4,000 per week.
💰Bonuses and Promotions
One of the best features we found is the Nostalgia casino $1 deposit welcome bonus offer for new players. Nostalgia offers up to CA$500 $1 deposit casino for new player bonus only on your first five deposits.
On your first payment of CA$1, you will receive a 2000% premium of CA$20. This first gift has a 200x requirement before you can claim it. On the next four subsequent deposits of at least CA$20, you will receive the following:
- Second Reward: 100% Match Bonus up to CA$80
- Third Reward: 50% Match Bonus up to CA$100
- Fourth Reward: 50% Match Bonus up to CA$150
- Fifth Reward: 50% Match Bonus up to CA$150
The second gift is also subject to a 200x wagering requirement and the others, a 30x wagering requirement before you can claim them. We found a few other promotional offers available via the “My Promotions” section, as these tend to change from time to time. There are several other casino rewards through their VIP/Loyalty program.
All brands under the Casino Rewards network like Zodiac casino legit, Casino Classic mobile, etc., are part of the VIP and Loyalty Program. There are six tiers, and each level has more free benefits – more promotional offers, birthday packages, and lots more. The more you play, the more VIP points you earn. The six tiers are Player, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond levels. The Casino also has operating licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission in addition to the Kahnawake gaming license, which further proves the quality of the online casino legal. There is a 128-bit SSL encryption on the platform to ensure all your details and personal information stays private.
The downloadable HD software is packed full of all the features explained above. We were not able to play instantly via the website. The platform was also inaccessible on Mac and handheld devices, and we didn’t notice any nostalgia casino instant play feature. Their customer support service is just excellent, with a chat feature, e-mail, and toll-free phone line available.
|Minimum deposit amount
||Up to CA$500 in match bonuses
We hope you have enjoyed our review of this game house and look forward to placing bets on your favorite titles and tables. With some luck and the few tips we have shared, we’re confident you’ll have a great experience wagering at the casino.
1️⃣ What bonuses can I get at Casino Nostalgia?
The most common offer at this casino is the welcome incentive for new players. The new casino will match the player’s first five deposits, as explained above.
2️⃣ Are there similar deals to Nostalgia Casino's Deposit $1 and Get $20?
Yes, quite a number of online gambling sites offer a similar $1 bonus. You can check the article on the $1 minimum deposit types in Canada for more information.
3️⃣ Is there a Nostalgia Casino on mobile?
We could not access the platform on handheld devices during our review, either on Android or iOS devices.
4️⃣ Can I play instantly at Nostalgia?
We only noticed a downloadable version when we tried to play at their site, with no option for Instant play.
Updated Jan 20, 2023